Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband!

    Two years ago today I said "I do" to my best friend!

    I still get chills thinking about that amazing day and how beautiful it was to be able to share it with all of the people we love so much. I feel incredibly lucky to have found Hank, and everyday I reflect on what an amazing partner he is. Kind, loving, compassionate, fun, so incredibly handsome...he is truly the best person I've ever met in my life and I'm truly PROUD to call him my husband.

    0189

    perfect lighting

    0270

    0240

    0296

    0104

    0095


    If you'd like to read more about our wedding, my friend Melissa featured it on her wedding blog awhile back. Click here to head over to The Loveliest Day.

    We celebrated our first anniversary last year at the beach in New Jersey. It was at the beginning of our three-week East Coast trip, and it was such a perfect day. I can't wait for our anniversary trip to Hawaii, and to spend another romantic week with my husband in celebration of our marriage.









    Happy Anniversary to us! ;)Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-anniversary-to-my-amazing-husband.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List