Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday, on a Monday

    When we bought this house in the fall, one of the first things Hank said was how excited he was to finally be able to have a proper Super Bowl party. Although we've watched it every year, we've always lived in old, historic homes that were too small for any large gathering. So, this year was the first of many Super Bowl parties and it was a great time! I absolutely love having people over, throwing parties, and just having our friends all in one place. Nothing's better, and I was so happy all day to be surrounded by so many people I adore. And to top it off, it was a great game and the team our house was rooting for won. Awesome!  Here are some photos from the day:


    more food

    watching the game
     
    Adie and me...and a fork.
    Adie and me

    Adie and Addison's avocado pie. I was scared to try it because Erin compared it to an avocado/key lime taste (weird right?!)...but it was incredibly delicious. Pleasantly surprised.
    avocado pie made by Addison and Adie

    Mike and Tom...and Tom's hat. ;)
    Mike and Tom...and Tom's hat ;)

    Addison: "magic"
    Addison: "magic"

    Adie and Marilyn reading
    reading with Marilyn

    The Sandbergs came! I was so happy to hear Lisa's voice as I was in the other room feeding Henry. "Is there going to be ANYONE over 30 here?!"
    The Sandbergs stopped by!

    JP and Addison
    JP/Addison

    little family picture- Henry is huge!
    Henrys and me

    game
     
    Silvia (with baby James in her belly), Marilyn, Adie and me
    some of the ladies

    Henry sleeping on his Aunt Brooke
    Henry sleeping on his Aunt Brooke

    Brookie, H., and me. Thanks flash for making me look like a ghost.
    Brooke and me, and Henry too

    nerds

    We brought the couch from the front living room into the family room...awesome idea.
    we brought the couch from the front living room into the family room for more room :)

    Marilyn and Henry hanging out

    cuuute
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/02/super-bowl-sunday-on-monday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive