Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chloe's 2!

    This weekend my lovely god-daughter Chloe celebrated her 2nd birthday! It was a super fun party and I got to be around a LOT of kids. At times it was a little overwhelming and a bit of a wake up call- kind of like, HOLY COW this is going to be our life so, so soon. Kids were everywhere! Screaming, running, jumping, oh man. But it was a lot of fun and Hank and I both adore kids so it was indeed a great time!

    The girls and I went in on a great gift for Chloe- we got her the coolest tricycle, helmet/pad set and a Leapfrog reader. She was very excited and it was great to see her reaction. Autumn and Jason provided really delicious food too- tons of yummy fingers foods and a million amazing cupcakes that she decorated in the cutest way!

    Here are some photos from the day. I forgot my D-SLR but I did manage to get a few good ones with my little one.

    Hank and Libby (Autumn's mama)
    Hank and Libby (Autumn's Mom)

    birthday girl!
    birthday girl!

    delish cupcake tower

    Autumn's artistic cupcakes :)

    ahh so good

    pinata time

    Aunt Jeremee and Carter
    Aunt Jeremee and Carter

    Happy birthday to you!

    loving her new trikeSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/chloe-2.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List