Friday, July 9, 2010

Mid-week mini-vacation!

    Hank and I just returned from a nice trip to Lake Powell to spend a few days on the houseboat! It was a super relaxing, wonderful time as always...and it was awesome to get some family time in and some sun too. It's hard to believe that this time next year we'll have our little guy in tow with us when we head up there. Really puts things into perspective. I wasn't great with my camera all weekend, and a lot of my photos didn't turn out very well, but here are a few of them, via my Canon and my iphone. If you're curious, I'm using the shakeitphoto app, which I love. And as always, you can click on any of the photos to view them larger in Flickr.

    heading through Flagstaff
    en route to the houseboat

    nap and a WIN!
    nap and a win!

    Lake Powell

    breakfast on the houseboat...looks good, huh?!
    breakfast on the houseboat

    Lake Powell

    getting ready to take the smaller boat out...beautiful sunset
    Lake Powell

    view from our slip- so pretty even docked
    view from our slip

    heading out on a day trip
    heading out on the speed boat

    love it

    contemplative Hank

    I love the way this looks.
    pretty

    Captain Hank ;)Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/07/mid-week-mini-vacation.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List