Thursday, July 21, 2011

Guest Post: Kelly Ann from The Flowerchild Dwelling

    Hello, Sometimes Sweet readers! I'm Kelly Ann from The Flowerchild Dwelling, and I'm stoked to be guest-posting today while Danielle is on vacation. :) I have a feature on my blog every week where I post some of my "favourites" - it's basically a a whole bunch of photos/videos of anything and everything that's inspiring me at that moment. So today, I thought I would share some favourite things with all of you!

    {1, 2}

    I've never been much of a lipstick girl myself, but I've always thought red lips were gorgeous... and this year I've decided to rock the red lips! So, if anyone has red lipstick recommendations for a redhead with fair skin - send them my way!

    {1}

    Did you make friendship bracelets when you were a kid? I LOVED making them and sharing them with my friends - and I'm not going to lie, I'm feeling so nostalgic seeing them become popular again! I'll definitely make a whole bunch this summer, it's been a long, long time... and you bet I saved my giant box of thread from junior high. :)

    {1,2}

    Oh, Goldie. Isn't she absolutely fabulous? I've been a huge Goldie Hawn fan for years - I love her humour and her sass. To this day, she is still so dang adorable and spunky. She looks especially stunning (and so much like her daughter, Kate Hudson!) in that top photo.

    {1,2}

    Color collective is a current obsession of mine. As a designer and photographer, I'm always looking for colour inspiration - and I love putting together colour stories... so this blog is total eye candy for me! :)

    {1,2}

    Designlovefest is one of my absolute favourite blogs ever, ever, ever. I feel immediately inspired after visiting Bri's pretty, colorful space - and right now, I'm especially loving her style series! Her style is absolutely effortless, and I love her hair. (She definitely follows the same hair motto as me: Embrace messy hair!)

    {1-4}

    I'm in love with this photo series by Wendy Bevan - so dreamy and unique.

    Ok, friends, it's your turn! What's inspiring you right now?Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/07/guest-post-kelly-ann-from-flowerchild.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive