Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tattoo Tuesday V.13



    This week I am super excited to share a wonderful gal by the name of Shani. Shani and I met online and have a few mutual friends, and Hank and his band actually stayed with her and her wonderful hubby Aldo during his last larger tour! She's a rad girl with tons and tons of awesome tattoos. Shani is the cutest mom in the world too, and just an all-around gorgeous lady. I know you will enjoy her feature, so here we go! (and don't forget you can click on any of the photos to make them bigger!)

    Name: Shani Rodriguez - http://whatififonly.blogspot.com/

    Tattoo/location: Polaroid/ Left thigh

    Artist/shop/location: It was done by Collin McClain at SkinQuake Tattoo in Bloomington, IN. Here's a link to his blog. Check him out! http://godsownmedicine.blogspot.com/



    1) Tell us about the tattoo you are sharing with us- is there a background story or special meaning? Why did you choose this particular piece of art?


    It's an awesome Polaroid camera on the top of my thigh. No special meaning behind it. I just really like Polaroid cameras, they are the only things I really "collect."

    2) Do you have any other tattoos? If so, what do you have and where?

    I have tattoos EVERYWHERE! Arms, legs, hands, face, feet,
    butt, chest and stomach.













    3) Do you plan on getting more?

    I'm kind of running out of room but yes I would like to get more. I want to get some of the things I have that are unfinished finished and I'd like to get my back, ribs and head done one day.

    4) How do your family and friends feel about your tattoo(s)? Have you run into any adversity or negativity because of them?

    Most of my friends are covered in tattoos so they're okay with them. My mom and step-dad probably wish I didn't have them, but they never say anything about them. My grandparents are super religious so they hate them. I haven't talked to my grandfather in over 5 years because of my tattoos. I live in a big(ish) city and work at a tattoo shop so I don't have to deal with too much negativity. Most of the people I run into like my tattoos.

    5) Any advice for those interested in getting tattooed but haven't gotten one yet?

    Put a lot of thought into what you want. Don't get something just because you feel like getting tattooed. Don't go for whatever and whoever is the cheapest either. Research your shop and artist. Remember cheap is not always good. You get what you pay for.


    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/tattoo-tuesday-v13.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List