Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tattoo Tuesday V.16

    This week I am presenting my gorgeous friend Morgan! I've known Morgan for a long time, via internet and a million mutual friends. She's a photographer extraordinaire and is very talented at what she does. Not only is she quite the looker, she also has some amazing tattoos...including a Weakerthans tattoo that I love love love. So yes, I was really excited when this sweetheart of a lady agreed to let me feature her here, and I know you'll be glad you checked out not just this feature, but all of her photography as well.



    Name and blog name: Morgan Olivia Newton www.morgannphoto.blogspot.com

    Age: 22

    Occupation: photographer

    Tattoo/location: Pinup baseball girl on left thigh

    Artist/shop/location: Shane Jay, Classic Tattoo www.classictattoolv.com, Las Vegas, Nevada



    1) Tell us about the tattoo you are sharing with us- is there a background story or special meaning? Why did you choose this particular piece of art?


    I got this tattoo for my dad to show my love for him and baseball. I played softball up until graduation and co-ed for a few years with my dad. So fun! My dad was always there to support me. Throughout my childhood, we would always go to baseball games in Las Vegas on Friday "Fireworks" nights. Baseball is still my favorite sport to watch now that I'm older, and I'm very thankful I share a special bond with my dad because of it.

    2) Do you have any other tattoos? If so, what do you have and where?

    flowers on both feet by Chris Cap; script above my left knee "Look Out Below" by Chris Lobes; double woman's face (unfinished) by Marc Nava on front left thigh; 20's woman and rose on back left thigh by Tim Lehi; sugar skull on front right thigh and friendship hands and crown on back of right thigh by Shane Jay; hand with roses "This Could Be Love" on inside right thigh and traditional butterfly by Joey Anderson; "East coast fly" on top right thigh by my best friend Britney Goodman; various traditional butterflies on right thigh by Rachel Skumbag; "How Your Body Still Remembers Things You Told It To Forget" Weakerthans lyrics on side of right thigh by Sean Crowfoot













    3) Do you plan on getting more?

    Yes. I have lots of ideas brewing in my head.



    4) How do your family and friends feel about your tattoo(s)? Have you run into any adversity or negativity because of them?

    My family doesn't approve of them, but doesn't judge me for them either. Most of my friends are tattooed, or are artists so it's pretty normal.

    5) Any advice for those interested in getting tattooed but haven't gotten one yet?

    Get something that has meaning to you and makes you happy.

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/04/tattoo-tuesday-v16.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List