Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my best four-legged friend

    lounging on a Saturday afternoon

    When I'm sad, I swear she can tell, and she'll come up to me so very gently, and just put her head in my lap, her paw on my leg. When I'm happy she's right there with me too. She knows me. Some people may think it's crazy but I feel like she can read my mind and is more in tune with what is going on than anyone gives her credit for.

    Madeline is the sweetest little thing you'll ever meet. To me, she's more like a little person, and if you were to spend time with her I'm sure you'd feel the same way. I'm so proud to be her mama, and I can't wait for her to someday soon have a new doggie best friend when we adopt a second pup. Madeline is the greatest. She's the biggest love bug in the world, and today, I wanted to dedicate a whole post to her, our darling little Boston Terrier!

    If you have a pup you just love with all of your heart, post a photo of them in the comments, or make a little "I love you" post on your blog and link here! I'd so love to see your favorite four-legged friend.

    Happy Wednesday!

    I look creepy but look at HER!
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-best-four-legged-friend.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive