Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dear Henry (a letter from your Dad),

    11 days from my due date...so ready to meet our son!

    Dear Henry,

    I am so excited for you to be here! Halloween just passed and I thought about how fun it's going to be to take you trick or treating, dress up in costumes and eat candy! Your mom and I have been working so hard on putting together your room. Please don't ever ask me to re-paint the ceiling again! ;)

    There are so many things that make me excited about you being here. Being able to teach you how to shoot a basketball, how to skateboard or ride a bike. All these things make me so excited for your arrival. Knowing that your life is an open book, you can truly do whatever you want. Don't ever limit yourself, your mom and I will always support you 100% and want you to be the happiest person in the world. Dream big and reach as far as you can. I promise we will be there for you! It's just a short matter of time before you're here and the countdown is driving me nuts. I imagine all the aspects of life that we will be able to embark on. Take hikes or play in the park, stare at the stars or play in the rain, I don't care, whatever you want to do. Whatever makes you happy. The possibilities are endless. I feel like a kid again and I want to make sure that you have the best childhood possible.

    You aren't born yet but you need to know that I want to be the best dad possible to you and give you the best life. I promise that I will always be there to listen when you need me. You can always depend on me for everything. I love you so much and I hope that when you're old enough you can come and read this and know how excited your mom and I were for your arrival. I love you so much and I can't wait for you to be here!

    Love, Dad
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/dear-henry-letter-from-your-dad.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive