Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh, Dolly!


    Happy Monday!

    Today I thought I'd make tribute post to one of my favorite ladies in the whole, wide world- Dolly Parton! I've been a Dolly fan forever (although I still haven't ever been to Dollywood), and I think she is just so fun and uplifting. Dolly is a little firecracker, and if you watch any of her interviews I'm sure you'll fall right in love with her too.

    Are any of you Dolly fans?

    Here are a few videos via youtube! Enjoy.





    and the cutest interview:

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/oh-dolly.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive