Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Artwork for kid's spaces

    When I was planning out Henry's nursery, I knew that I definitely wanted to incorporate lots of art into the design. In my mind I pictured a gallery wall, full of bright, stimulating prints that would make the both of us smile every time we looked at it. I also wanted to choose artwork that would transition well into his "big boy" room when the time came. Below you'll find some of my most favorite Etsy shops for art, and one of my picks from their shop that could work for either gender. Enjoy, and let me know if you have a favorite Etsy artist I should check out too!

    clockwise: one, two, three, and four

    clockwise: one, two, three, and four


    clockwise: one, two, three, and four


    p.s. the lovely Kate from Cinnamon Ink actually sent Henry the sweetest gift- this print, as seen up there in the first grouping!  We love it, and love the quote. Definitely be sure to check out her shop.Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/09/artwork-for-kid-spaces.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive