Thursday, September 15, 2011

Final East Coast Trip post: Video!

    I'm not sure if this video will be interesting for anyone other than my family, but I thought I'd share it anyway! I made it about a month ago when we first got home, and my Mom and Dad loved it. I usually try to put together clips after family vacations like this for posterity's sake and I absolutely love looking back on them. Such a fun way to relive a vacation. And now I guess you get to relive a little bit of it too, if you have an extra eight minutes to spare! ;) Enjoy!


    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/09/final-east-coast-trip-post-video.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive