Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello, September!

    the leaves are starting to turn!

    I'm not sure what it is, but the moment September 1st rolls around I feel like fall has arrived, even if the weather forecast still reads summer.  I love fall, and every year without fail I get so inspired and feel so excited about all of the fun things just around the corner.  Luckily we live in a town that sees all four seasons, and autumn is especially good to us here, turning the trees beautiful shades of copper and yellow and red, and giving me a reason to unpack my coats and hats and scarves. This fall in particular brings around a lot of excitement- Henry's first Halloween, his first birthday, and the first fall as a stay at home mom. What that means is a lot more time to perfect my pies and cook autumn treats (hello anything and everything apple and pumpkin!). And what this also means is getting to pick out a very special costume for the little guy and decorate our house for my most favorite holiday. Ahh, I really can't wait.

    So with that said, welcome September!

    What are you most favorite things about fall? I don't drink coffee but if I did I may have to add one of those delicious looking Pumpkin Spice lattes I hear so much about to the list.  And of course another fall favorite: apple cider! Yum. Happy "almost-fall!"

    afternoon walk

    I LOVE Fall.

    photo for post: fall coat/long hair makes me happy
    favorite photo of the day

    for a post: Hotel Vendome

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/09/hello-september.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive