Thursday, December 11, 2008

my afternoon


    currently i am laying in bed, eating frozen blueberries and about to embark on a footballers wives marathon of my own making. when i get home from work i am usually exhausted so i give myself until 4 or 5 to just relax before i make dinner, hit the gym, etc. today i came home to a perfect house. our house was already great, but hank did every little cleaning task possible. what a husband! i feel so lucky. so now i am just relaxing, feeling so grateful i only have two classes tomorrow and i am off at noon! hello weekend!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-afternoon.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive