Tuesday, December 9, 2008

tea club

    tea is the topic for today i guess! this is a photo of the club i sponsor at work, the tea club! every tuesday we meet in my classroom to drink tea and eat baked goods like scones and cupcakes. the kids are so adorable. here's a few photos of us.

    this was taken today. my poor twisted "tea" shirt!
    my cute little tea-clubbers

    t for tea
    "T" for tea...get it?

    and a closer look at the graphic on our shirt. my insane mind dreamed it up. hahah.
    close up of the graphic on our shirt- my idea :)Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2008/12/tea-club.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive