Sunday, December 21, 2008

week-end

    what a weekend! i am sad to be back in prescott but also happy to be home, it's a bittersweet thing. i didn't have time to see any friends while i was home but this week should be a lot better! my mom is doing totally great though, so that is good!

    here are some photos from this weekend-

    beautiful simba!
    profile of a king

    hank and me, he looks so irritated!
    hank looks happy ;)

    and my hair has grown a lot recently. it's half up obviously. yay hair! keep doing your thing!
    my hair is getting so long!

    there are a few more photos on my flickr too!

    hank is off to practice now and i am going to watch some freaks and geeks!
    xoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2008/12/week-end.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive