Tuesday, December 2, 2008

sweet summer, part two

    okay. so after making my summer wishes post yesterday morning, celebrating my bow dresses, pool swimming, downtown walking, bike riding summer of 08, i feel better accepting this cold winter. at least i have summer 09 to look forward to- jersey shore, new york city, vermont, lots of beach time and traveling. OH and a secret maybe too. "secret maybe?" yup. so here's to accepting winter in all its glory! i am stoked on the cold weather gear and my new coats, tea dates and mittened-hands, cozy sundays in bed while snow covers the ground outside, and especially christmas. and for now, off to teach my little kiddies.
    PhotobucketSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2008/12/sweet-summer-part-two.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive