Monday, May 11, 2009

Easy and Delicious

    I have gotten a couple of comments on this photo of pasta salad I made for Mother's Day so I thought I would just share the recipe. It's the easiest thing in the world to make, and so delicious.

    2 boxes organic whole wheat pasta
    1 large green bell pepper
    1 large red bell pepper
    1 large yellow bell pepper
    1 nice sized head broccoli
    Amy's low-fat Italian dressing

    Simply boil pasta, drain and cool.
    Add chopped up veggies.
    Add Italian dressing to taste.

    Mix.

    Serve cold- it's so refreshing on a hot summer day and full of vitamins and good for you stuff!

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/easy-and-delicious.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List