Tuesday, May 26, 2009

life

    Today was a beautiful day. Tomorrow we head back down to the shore and I am so excited to be on the beach. I've had so much time to think these past few days and reflect on so much, and I'm in a good place right now. Spending time with my family is the most important thing to me, and it really makes you realize what exactly is most important in life. Re-evaluating things, making plans, it's all been happening as I've been enjoying so much time outside. As trite as it is, I have to say it- there's so much beauty in the world when we just slow down and enjoy it. I know I am guilty of rushing through things so its nice to get a reminder to slow, slow it down. My birthday is in two days, our wedding anniversary is in three, and Hank's birthday is the next day. What a weekend coming up! I am going to keep enjoying myself, relaxing, and getting rid of those last little lingering negative thoughts in my head. I'm almost there. I'm finally at a point in my life where I love who I am, physically and emotionally, and it's an amazing feeling of accomplishment. Sure, the ups and downs come, but at 26 I am comfortable with me, and love my own company. These may be too much self-rambling for some of you, so thanks for reading if you did! I hope all of you are having a wonderful evening and loving the start to your summer!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/life.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List