Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello from the Jersey shore!

    I am sitting in the car in the parking lot of the grocery store waiting for everyone to come out, so I thought I would write a quick little blog post! We just arrived and it's so nice to be back on the beach. Our place is beachfront, so we just walk right down the stairs and there we are. We have a large deck with loungers that I can't wait to utilize tomorrow.
    Vermont was awesome, I was really sad to say goodbye this morning but I know we'll be back soon. It was so fun to spend so much time outside and have so much relaxation time. I took a lot of photos between the Canon and the Nikon and I spent some of our drive today looking through all of them. I think though as I've gotten older I'm more prone to motion sickness because after staring at my computer or reading I start to feel a little icky. I hate that!
    So now we're heading back, groceries and family are in the car and we are navigating down the 37. It's 6pm right now and I think the only plans for tonight are a nice run! I am signing off but I hope all of you have a great night!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/hello-from-jersey-shore.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List