Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sick, or tired...or sick and tired

    Something is definitely not right with me but I can't put my finger on it. I dragged through my workout last night only to come home and be completely useless- I accomplished nothing this weekend! I can't tell if I'm just pms-ing or if I am actually coming down with a sickness. I am never, ever sick (besides my one month illness right around New Year's, yuck!) so I hope I am okay. Plus, this next week Amber moves home, my birthday dinner and party Friday, Shirley's party and Isis Saturday and then we leave for 3 weeks! I cannot, must not get sick!

    Today was Mother's Day and it was a lovely afternoon spent at Hank's mom's house. We had a little BBQ and got to catch up with everyone. Paige is graduating high school in two weeks, which means the youngest of our family is finally an adult. And that means...time for Hank and me to get pregnant! Haha. I am kind of kidding, kind of not. We wanted to buy a house first so we could be settled, and have a nursery, etc, and we will more than likely wait...but I have to say that the phase I recently went through (wanting to wait a million years) was just that, a phase. And now I am back to my good old wanting to have children as soon as we can phase. It could change again but when I went to my new ob-gyn last week (I love her by the way), we got to talking about pregnancy and I got all excited. Nothing is happening anytime soon, but it's so exciting to think about. I think we'll be wonderful parents :).

    So yes, Mother's Day was awesome. While at my mother-in-law's we also picked out a week in July we'll be spending on the houseboat (housemansion, seriously). I can't wait to just live in my bathing suit for a week doing nothing but sunning, swimming, jetskiing, speedboating, tubing, reading, etc. AND they have wireless on the boat! Yippee!

    This week is going to be annoying, because it's the week before the last week of school and I am so, so anxious to just be done! I only work Mon-Thurs and then the next week I work Mon-Thurs but very, very short half days for finals. Super easy. Then I am freeeeee for three whole months.

    Here are some photos from today -

    This photo is HORRENDOUS, I know. I look so short and weird but I love this dress. It's so comfy.
    mother's day dress, this picture makes me look even shorter than normal.

    The pasta salad I made- tons of org veggies! Mmmm...
    yummy pasta salad i made todaySource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/sick-or-tiredor-sick-and-tired.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List