Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Festivities

    I am so incredibly tired and kinda-sorta in nap mode, so I thought I would blog about my morning with our family before I went to sleep for an hour or so! My parents and sister arrived early this morning, and we all walked the 5 minute walk down to the funeral home where everything was set up for the parade. Prescott's parade is the epitome of small-town cuteness and its always a great time.

    It was a truly beautiful day, blue skies and sunny- about 75 degrees with a slight breeze.
    beautiful sky



    cute old people

    cupcakes galore
    cupcakes!

    hot dogs and veggie dogs
    hot dog/veggie dogs

    Sarah and me, in our extremely festive, American decorations :)
    love her

    love

    Hank's Dad riding with the Sheriff's Posse
    hank's dad up close!

    bagpipes

    Hank and his Dad Butch- one of my favorite people!
    i love this photo

    my whole side of the family
    the whole family

    hula-hooping!
    hula hooping - so fun

    this picture makes me giggle everytime I look at it :D
    the two men in my life ;)

    lovelies

    after the parade, walking around the square
    all of us

    my sister is so pretty!
    beautiful sister

    my hubby

    And here is a little video I took as well!


    Overall it was the best day, and if you'd like to see more photos there are a lot on my flickr. My sister is seriously considering moving up here and I couldn't be happier! When my parents retire they plan on buying a house up here too and I can't wait for everyone to be in one place. Right now Sarah, Hank and I are pooped. Poor Sar's car broke down so she is on the phone trying to figure out a way to get it fixed, Hank is watching a movie and I am on my way to a little nap. The gym is closed today, but I am thinking of coercing Hank to go on a run with me, before fireworks.

    Happy 4th of July everyone!

    xoxoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/4th-of-july-festivities.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List