Thursday, July 2, 2009

Good morning!


    typical morning, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

    Good morning, Thursday! Last night Prescott experienced some beautiful, crazy weather in the form of thunderstorms and rain, and it was the most perfect setting to fall asleep to, windows cracked, and the cool breeze drifting in. We live in a very old house, built in the very early 1900s, and have no AC, so summer can be pretty warm during the day, but the evenings are usually just fine. And last night was just perfect! I woke up this morning around 6am and had the chance to enjoy the overcast morning before meeting my friend Layla for coffee/tea and a hike. It was still wet so rather than do the trails we walked around downtown for over an hour, just talking and catching up. It was a really nice way to start the day. I'm looking forward to a productive morning once I finish my breakfast and get ready- I have a certain puppy to bathe, a few errands to run, a cardio/weights workout calling my name, and things to do before Sarah gets here later this evening, which I am super excited about. I appreciate her so much- she makes such an effort to come visit and it means a lot to me that she is such a good friend. I can't wait to see her! Our friends Melanie and Jonathan are also coming up tonight and I am so happy to have them in our home! Here's to a great day.

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/good-morning.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List