Thursday, July 30, 2009

tonight

    I haven't really felt like writing much lately other than just giving a daily rundown, which is odd for me. Even when I don't post, I write in my free time quite often and I just haven't been in the mood. I've been very up and down with my moods, most days happy but on those other days when I'm sad, it's a lot heavier than I'm used to. I know a big factor is my return to "normal" life. It's hard to travel for three months and then have to go back to work (and I know, poor me, right?) and I know it's weighing me down a bit. I just need to stay positive and remind myself what a wonderful job I have, and how I need to be thankful for the fabulous schedule I get to enjoy. But on the subject of being bummed out, today I also found out some sad news that I'm not going to go into here, but I'm feeling pretty low and discouraged. I just don't get how people can believe in God when so many horrible things can happen to amazing people. There is no rhyme or reason and I am just so annoyed and sad at whoever or whatever is in charge, be it God or fate or pure chance. Ugh.

    So anyway, tonight was a fun, quiet night with Amber, which was just what I needed. We hung out over here and then walked downtown for about 30 minutes to see friends. Now I'm just relaxing with Hank on the couch, contemplating going to sleep or staying up and doing some cleaning. Exciting! ;)

    Tomorrow is a day dedicated to relaxing and I'm going to fully enjoy it. I'm looking forward to a great workout in the AM and movies during the day.

    Goodnight, I think sleep wins! xo

    my best friendSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/tonight.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List