Sunday, July 26, 2009

Home sweet home

    Well, it's almost midnight on Sunday and Hank and I are officially home. It was a long drive...and I am so happy to be sprawled on the couch with my laptop, catching up with my DVR, making shopping lists for this week, pulling recipes, and getting excited for the new school year to begin. As much as I love to travel, I do crave routine and I always feel relieved in a way to be home after any trip, be it San Diego or Canada. This weekend was definitely a quiet one for me, and I only went to the Convention for day so I got a lot of rest and relaxation in. :)

    This week is the first full week I have spent in Prescott since May, and even so I will be going to Phoenix with Amber for a little shopping trip, and then again with Hank this upcoming weekend. I was supposed to be coming to Seattle this weekend and as much as I second-guessed my decision to cancel my trip, I am so happy to be home and to have time for recharging before next year begins. And it begins very soon- I have to return to school next Tuesday for "pre-school year prep" - it's a time when all the teachers are there before the kids come the following week. It's full of meetings, comittees and tons of other boring stuff like that. I definitely don't teach for all that, so I am really looking forward to the kids actually getting there. It's always weird to have 125 kids I don't know come through my classroom, but after the first week it gets a little easier. In my four years of teaching I still haven't ever had a huge discipline problem so I am keeping my fingers crossed its another good year.

    I'll leave you with some more photos from San Diego. Have a great week blogger friends! And ps, now that I am home from all this traveling you can expect more regular posts. :)

    Hank

    YEAH!

    cuties

    SO EXCITED @#$%^

    thumbs up in motion at the New Moon booth

    My Little Pony <3

    Ugly Dolls!

    Alex interviewing Hank

    SW + Hank = <3Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/home-sweet-home.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List