Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

    Good morning! It's the 4th of July and I am sitting here, waiting for my hair to air dry a bit before I blowdry it. No AC and a hairdryer is not a good combination. I finally feel better today after staying up way too late Thursday. It was such a fun night but I just cannot get out of my body's schedule like that, I hate it! So that will probably be the last late night for me like that forever, it's just not my thing. Haha. So, my parents and sister will be up here in about 45 minutes from Mesa, and then we will go down to the Hank's family's funeral home to watch the parade. Sounds odd I know, but it is in the prime location and ever since the parade started in the early 1900s, their funeral home has had a little celebration, and parade watching party. It's really fun. Afterwards I made a little lunch for everyone, so we'll walk back here and eat then spend time downtown and doing whatever my parents want. I love when they come and visit and since my Mom grew up in a town similar to this, she really enjoys festive small town ocassions. My dad was born and raised in South America, so 4th of July wasn't a big thing for him growing up, but he loves it all the same.

    Happy 4th of July!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/07/happy-4th-of-july.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List