Monday, September 19, 2011

The A-Z of Danielle

    photo 2

    I've seen this on a million blogs, but most recently on one of my favorite blogs, Our City Lights (Diana's the best, be sure to check her A-Z out also)...so I thought I'd play along, too!

    A. Age: 29
    B. Bed size: King. Our bed is the biggest, most comfortable bed I've ever slept in.
    C. Chore that you hate: I hate cleaning the guest bath's toilet.
    D. Dogs: one little Boston Terrier, Madeline. She's the biggest sweetheart.
    E. Essential start to your day: going into H.'s room and being greeted with the biggest smile ever. I live for those moments when he reaches up, puts his arms around my neck and holds on so tight, then kind of sighs into my neck. Ugh, I love it. I also am a huge breakfast person and need a healthy, balanced meal to start my day.
    F. Favorite color: yellow (mostly mustard-y shades), gray, mint green, white
    G. Gold or Silver: gold. But as far as wedding rings, I like white gold or platinum (like mine).
    H. Height: 5'3"
    I. Instruments you play: none
    J. Job title: stay-at-home mama, housewife, writer/blogger.
    K. Kids: one darling boy.
    L. Live: Arizona
    M. Mother’s name: Kathleen
    N. Nicknames: Dani, D
    O. Overnight hospital stays: yup. I tore my ACL in high school. And then again when I had Henry.
    P. Pet peeves: passive-aggressiveness.
    Q. Quote from a movie: (from Amelie) Amelie: [whispering in theater] I like to look for things no one else catches. I hate the way drivers never look at the road in old American movies.
    R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
    S. Siblings: one younger sister, Lauren.
    U. Underwear: "Really, internet?" I like Diana's answer, so I'll leave it.
    V. Vegetable you hate: Zucchini. Gross.
    W. What makes you run late: not too much. I hate being late and try to avoid it at all costs. If anything, I'd say poor planning.
    X. X-Rays you’ve had: knee and dental
    Y. Yummy food that you make: how could I choose? I love to cook. Right now I'm super into Chicken Marsala, and attempting to veganize it for Hank.
    Z. Zoo animal: none. Zoos make me really sad.

    So that's it! Simple. Happy Monday, y'all!Source URL: https://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/09/a-z-of-danielle.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive