Friday, September 23, 2011

today...aka Wedding Eve!

    rehearsal

    Today is the eve of Sarah's wedding, and I'm about to head to sleep in preparation for a busy, busy day tomorrow....but I thought I'd say hello quickly since tomorrow there will be no time for blogging! The past couple of days have been amazing - last night was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and it was such a fun night.  Sarah and Andy are getting married at Tre Bella, which is an absolutely adorable venue in downtown Mesa. We all met there to run through the ceremony and get aquainted with the order we'll be walking, etc. It's funny that even though it's obviously not my wedding I still had those nervous butterflies as I walked down the aisle. I don't even know why! Silly. But then of course watching Sarah walk down, even in practice mode, was super emotional. Note to self: tissues are a necessity tomorrow!

    After the rehearsal we all headed over to La Bocca, where Andy's parents treated us to the most delicious meal. We had Sarah's favorite pear and goat cheese salad, followed by assorted bruschetta and pizzas. YUM. If you haven't ever been to La Bocca I highly recommend it.  And if you've been a reader for awhile, you'd also know that's where we also had our first annual AZ Blogger Meetup!

    I think one of my most favorite parts about being a part of Sarah's wedding has been getting to know her other close friends that she's met more recently. Because I live a couple hours north, I haven't gotten the chance to really spend time with these girls, but after all of the events surrounding her wedding I'm pretty much in love with each and every one of them. That's the neat part - when you love a friend so much you're almost bound to love the people they love also, and I feel so lucky to call Sarah's friends my friends now, too. Such rad girls.

    It's still surreal that after all of this planning tomorrow is the big day!  And it's going to be a busy one! My sweet friend Nikki at MAC will be doing my make up in the morning, then I'll be heading over to Sarah's to help her get ready. The wedding is actually at 6pm, but her videographers and photographers will be spending the day with us, capturing all of it, beginning to end.

    So....YAY!  I am just so, so excited to see my lovely best friend become a WIFE tomorrow and stand up there for her as her Matron of Honor (she has two- her sister and me!).

    Goodnight Ms. Sarah. And tomorrow, hello to you as a Mrs.! I love you.Source URL: https://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/09/todayaka-wedding-eve.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive