Thursday, April 2, 2009

Age

    Sometimes I totally forget that I am creeping up towards my late twenties (27 on May 29th) and then all of a sudden I remember and it's such a mind fuck (I pondered on how else to say that without using that word, but I was unsuccessful!). But yeah, it's weird- how did I get here? Time goes by so quickly and I was just reminded of my age and I found it odd that I never really think about it. I love being where I am in life, and I wouldn't ever want to go back but I guess I am just in awe that holy cow, I'm going to be 27! I'm not one to feel weird about the aging process though- I am looking forward to aging gracefully and enjoying all the seasons of my life with Hank by my side. But- I do feel weird at this very moment, because somehow in my mind I always think of myself as younger and then I just had some sort of weird realization. Does anyone else feel this way? Maybe. Or maybe I'm just sleep deprived!

    Your thoughts are welcome!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/age.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List