Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday

    breakfast picnic at the square

    sunday morning

    downtown


    the very tired hampton family. and doesn't madeline look regal!

    baby!

    Today was another great day. I have been going to Phoenix so often that this weekend Hank and I really enjoyed our time in town, with this beautiful weather! We woke up this morning and decided to have a little breakfast picnic on the sqaure- Hank got a dark chocolate croissant and a coffee from Sweettart and we went and found a little spot. Unfortunately there was a Republican rally of sorts going on at the square, so we couldn't quite enjoy it, but we had a lovely time away from all of that. After wandering downtown for awhile we headed home and did so much food shopping/errand running etc. We got so much done and when we got home and put everything away I headed to the gym. Returning home I found Hank and Dustin had cooked a seriously delicious tofu dish that tasted just like buffalo chicken, really! I will have to make them write down the recipe for me so I can post it- it was completely vegan and so tasty. I ended up cooking and baking all night to get ready for the week, and I feel super accomplished.

    I'm really looking forward to this week. The forecast calls for warm, warm weather and I am so excited! Pretty soon we can plant our veggies and get our flowers/garden in order.

    So, I hope everyone has a great start to your week. I am going to be doing a lot of crafting this week- I have two projects I need to start and finish, which I'm excited about. I am making a book for my Mom for Mother's Day and another super secret thing for someone special! ;)

    I am going to leave you with a live video of one of my all-time favorite songs. Goodnight sweethearts!

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/sunday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List