Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today

    this morning I:
    -woke up an hour late
    -washed my hair for the first time since Saturday (whatever, I only wash it 2-3 times a week)
    -ate a bowl of Kashi Go Lean with almond milk
    -changed my outfit three times
    -ate an orange when I got to work

    today I:
    -graded 120 short stories
    -put all my grades in for this last quarter
    -got very, very irritated with my talkative 7th period (ugh, they are my only "bad" class all of a sudden)
    -ate 1/2 of a Hugo's pinto bean and veggie burrito and avocado for lunch
    -took Madeline to the vet

    tonight I:
    -am going to watch LOST in 50 minutes
    -am feeling a bit blue (hormones I think, I hope at least)
    -am taking the night off from the gym
    -will go to bed at a decent hour!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/today.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List