Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

    I have had a really relaxing night after a fairly good day at work. I went to the gym right after school since I slept in this morning. Good news, I thankfully and finally lost the 5-6 pounds I've been carrying around for a month and I'm back to my regular weight. I could tell in recent photos that I had gained some (face and arms), I'm not sure why or how but it was there. But thankfully I am back to normal and have stepped up my working out a ton and I am hoping to lose some more. Starting this week I'm doing one hour of cardio 6x a week and weight training 6x per weeks (chest/back, legs, arms/shoul, rest, repeat) and abs every other day. I love to workout but I haven't really been giving it my all lately and I'm sure that's why I have not looked my best. And, I know I'm not overweight annnd I know it's annoying to read stuff like this but it's me, so take it or leave it!
    Speaking of leaving it, I have been realizing how hard it is for me to be friends with negative people. I really need to work on not taking people's emotions or bad moods into my own psyche. I know people can't be happy all the time, and I am definitely not, but it drives me crazy to only hear complaints all the time. Haha, as I complain about people who complain. Awesome.
    So tonight is a quiet night, I just finished scrapbooking and I am going to head to bed around 11 or so. It sounds weird, but making little crafts and books is so therapeutic, I really love it. I don't know when I fully turned into a weird domestic lady, but it's a good place to be.

    scrapbooking on a quiet monday night

    Photo 2517Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/monday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List