Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday/question thing

    This morning was a great morning, except I slept in way too late and skipped my morning workout, but it did feel nice to get some extra sleep. Amber and I ended up working out when I got home so all is well. I cannot wait until we can workout together everyday once she is home. Yay.

    I'm very sleepy so I'm going to head to bed but I was tagged in Amy's blog so I will post this here. I know we all used to do things like this in our livejournals, so I figured I'd keep it going in our blog world now. Oh, and I'm not tagging anyone in particular, but I hope that everyone on my list does it! I love asking questions and reading the answers that everyone writes!

    So, you can ask me one question, anything you'd like. I'll answer it here, and you should post this in your blog and see what people ask you!

    Awesome. I will answer anything under the sun, so ask away! You can also post as anonymous if you'd like.

    Have a great night lovelies! I am off to cuddle with my hubby.Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/mondayquestion-thing.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List