Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some good morning music from my #1 girl crush!

    I am so tired today, I was supposed to wake up at 6:15 but I woke up around 7:45. Oops. I need to get it together! I had posted a video last night but I had to take it down because I was way too self-conscious. So no more of that for now! But, today is going to be a good day. Amber is coming to school to eat lunch with Jenn and me, and we are going to work out after work and do dinner. I have a million things to grade after dinner- I have been putting off these 150 short stories and now my procrastination has crept up on me! Progress reports are due tomorrow so I have quite the task ahead of me.
    But, it's almost halfway to the weekend and I am especially looking forward to it! Hurry, hurry.

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/some-good-morning-music-from-my-1-girl.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List