Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ask me...

    SO with Hank on tour and one of my number one Prescott girls sick with the flu, I have a lot of time on my hands outside of working out and doing things around the house! What better time to invite you, all of my lovely blog friends, to play a little game with me!

    Go ahead and comment and name anything in my life you'd like to see a photo of! It can be where I sleep, my favorite makeup, the view from my living room window...anything!

    Later this week I will make a picture post showing you all of the things in my world you were interested in seeing!

    Also, please post this in your blog so we can keep the little game going!

    Hello from Prescott, AZ! Heading to the gym...in my winter coat! BRRRSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/ask-me.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive