Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend in Review

    What a weekend! I am so tired but it was definitely a good one, being the last weekend of my Fall Break. Our friend Alex came into town from San Francisco, so Hank took off work for the weekend and we had a grand old time. On Friday we hung out downtown, ate dinner at Hugo's and then went and saw Where the Wild Things Are. We spent Saturday wandering around, visiting antique and vintage shops, eating lots of food, and enjoying the most beautiful day. Later in the evening I went to the gym with Bryce for a good workout and then we all got pie and coffee late into the night. This morning was a rough start for me, but I got in a great workout and then enjoyed brunch at The Dinner Bell with everyone. Alex left around 10am (but not before surprising us with awesome presents!) and I spent the rest of the morning trying to pull myself out of a weird mood and sad emotions and ended up in my classroom, getting organized. Overall it was a wonderful time and it was so good to spend quality time with good friends.

    Here are some photos from the weekend!

    Friday -

    perfect fall day on our street!
    Hotel Vendome

    Hank

    walking downtown

    square

    love

    the ONLY place to sit at the movie theater! :)
    the only place to sit at the theater!

    Saturday-

    good morning!
    Saturday

    green tea ftw!
    green tea ftw

    Alex and me
    Good morning!

    autumn love

    vintage

    antiquing

    typewriter!

    xxx ;)
    Happy Edge Day xxx ;)

    RB and me
    Robyn and meSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/weekend-in-review_18.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive