Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday, Monday


    Monday, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

    Today was a good, good day. I woke up and said "Eff you anxiety, I am not losing another good time to YOU!" Now, I don't really feel that I have total control of telling my anxiety when to stay away, but today I was clear-headed and feeling great, which is just what I needed. It was the first day back to work after ten days off, so I was excited to see my kiddos again and begin my favorite unit of the whole year, The Crucible...just in time for spooky October! I love it. My students were all in good spirits, my lovely friends at work brightened my day as always, and overall I felt awesome. I did feel sick last night, both mentally and physically, but I took off from the gym tonight and I am feeling much better. I realized I had worked out hard for five days in a row, so my body definitely needed a break and tonight it got just that. I camped out on the couch with Ms. Madeline, got myself some Subway, and indulged in glorious TV! I watched Jim and Pam get married on The Office, caught up on Rachel Zoe, Real Housewives of Atlanta, and Mad Men. Sigh....it was much needed and I soaked up every moment of it. I should really get to sleep now, but I wanted to write a quick entry about my wonderful night of nothing. Sweet dreams everyone!

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/monday-monday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive