Friday, October 23, 2009

Thursday

    Last night was the last night before Hank and the dudes left on tour. Hour of the Wolf played a small show after the premiere of Flip's new skate video at Calavera. It was such an awesome flick- skateboarding has always been in my life one way or another growing up- I was surrounded by skateboarders throughout junior high and high school, and I've always loved it so much. I've never been interested in skating myself, but I find it very interesting and fun to watch. So after the hour-long film HOTW played a set, sold their new shirts and 10-inches, and had an overall awesome night. Beforehand Bryce and I enjoyed a really, really yummy sushi dinner!

    Here are some photos from last night:

    thumbs up for winter coats!
    Thumbs up for being able to wear winter coats!

    video premiere
    premiere of Flip's new skate video

    new merch, Lance's prints, etc.
    merch

    Lance
    Lance

    another
    Hour of the Wolf

    our friend Tyler, he actually owns the skateshop and venue
    Tyler

    Pat!
    Patrice

    Addy
    Addy

    being silly...unsure of what we were even doing here
    Dave, me, Tyler being sillySource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/thursday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive