Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wanna do me a favor? *edited with proper link!

    Here is an email from my dear, dear friend and basically "big sister," Rhonda! I would just love it if you would go ahead and vote for her daughter Yazee!

    Here is the email she sent so you have some background!

    "Ok everybody, first, I apologize for doing this but I guess I'm THAT mom! I entered Yazee in a Gap casting call & need your help! There are 3 contestes she could possibly win. One is Fan Favorite. Since I know that you are all FANS of Yazee, I'm asking for your votes! She's a little behind in the contest since I just entered, so we need ALL of your votes!
    You can vote once a day until Nov. 17th. You will have to register to vote, just make sure that you click off the opt. mail offers & you won't be slammed with junk mail. Feel free to send this to other Yazee fans!

    http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/RhondaR75/479958763/

    Thank you sooo much for supporting Yazee! Let's help her win some goodies!!!!
    Rhonda"

    Thanks guys! I love you all. :)
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/wanna-do-me-favor-edited-with-proper.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive