Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday


    Saturday, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

    It's chilly and wonderful outside today and it makes me think about Kendall, who I posted about this morning. We've had some of the best times in weather just like this. I have to keep thinking of all the happy times so there's no room for getting depressed. Anyway, today is a good day despite the sadness in the air. I've accomplished quite a bit and I'm still going. It drives me absolutely crazy to have a messy house, and now that we have so much more room everything has it's proper place. The only place that ever gets bad is our bedroom, because if I'm running late in the morning I leave a tornado of clothing and accessories all over the place and it drives Hank insane. Oops. So I'm trying to be better about that.

    Tonight Hank and I have a birthday party to go to at Thai House, which I'm really looking forward to. This is actually the restaurant we went to on our first "Prescott date" and the place we ate before Hank proposed to me in 2007! They have really good vegan food, but we don't go there very often these days- most of our Thai food cravings are handled by Thaifoon. I feel that their food is a lot more fresher and healthier, as they use organic, local ingredients and they make me a special, off the menu dish we call "Danielle's Healthy Tofu," haha. I love it. But anyway, I am happy we'll be eating there- it will be nice to see the owners but I always feel a little guilty not having been in there in months and months.

    Afterward we'll probably have a movie night and then perhaps decorate the house for Halloween. Very fun. :)

    Here is my favorite song of the day- enjoy!


    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/saturday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive