Friday, October 30, 2009

Surprise!


    Surprise!, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

    I keep finding little "I love you" type notes that Hank hid all over the house before he left for tour, and I just found one in between the last two pieces of my favorite bread I eat every morning! He really is the best partner and I just really wanted to share this one with all of you because it made me laugh so much to imagine him cutting up all of these little sheets of paper and hiding them in all the places I go to or see daily. For instance, I found one in my vitamins the first night he was gone, inside my computer the morning he left, etc. He's such a sweetheart and constantly reminds me of what love is. I never want this kind of sharing to seem boastful, I just am really grateful and proud of the love we have and really enjoy writing about it! Thanks for reading... :)

    Happy almost Halloween!

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/surprise.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive