Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cait's graduation

    On Saturday, we headed up to beautiful Hillsborough, to attend Caitlyn's party, celebrating her graduation from UMass, where she played lacrosse and got a degree in English and Philosophy...and heading to law school next! I am so very proud of her. It's always such a neat thing to see someone you've spent your entire life with grow up and accomplish huge things, and it's especially special with Cait, because I have seen her from a little infant to now. She's all grown up! It was an amazing day. Uncle John's cousin is a chef for Donald Trump (haha!), and he created a huge, huge 10-course meal. I ate every single course, and it was all so delicious. I don't think I have eaten that much in years, but so worth it. They even cooked special things for Hank so he could enjoy too.

    Here are the few photos I took...I guess I was too busy eating! ;)

    It was a perfect day in their backyard...isn't all of that green beautiful! I have so many amazing memories spending so much of my childhood playing in that very grass.

    beautiful day

    Hank and me
    at cait's graduation party

    Uncle John and Hank
    crazies <3

    Uncle John and Hank...again! They're crazy.
    uncle john and hank!

    Corin and Lauren
    laur and corinSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/cait-graduation.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List