Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good morning Sunday!

    I woke up super late today and I'm loving it, for once. Late last night Hank and I decided to rearrange our bedroom so I ended up staying up way too late, and we went to bed with it unfinished, which I hate! Hopefully this afternoon I'll be able to do the last of it. Today should be a great day, it's in the 70s and sunny, a typical perfect Prescott summer day. Amber and I are planning to spend the afternoon outside, introducing Madeline to her new puppy, Lilly! They'll be friends, for sure. Photos later!

    xoSource URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/good-morning-sunday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List