Monday, June 8, 2009

quick morning post

    pretty cross processing

    I woke up feeling really, really happy today. I'm not really sure why, but at 6:30am I sat up and kind of just exhaled. I didn't even know I was carrying around some sort of heavy stress, but something left me and I feel lighter and happier. Odd. But yeah, I've been up for quite awhile, and managed to finish a book I began just last night, get halfway through a second one, enjoy some Kashi Go Lean and almond milk, take a nap on a lounge chair in the fog, overlooking the ocean, and do some yoga.

    We leave in just a couple of days to go home, and I am looking forward to getting back into the routine of things. Early morning gym visits, cooking, our little house, and of course Madeline. Speaking of the gym, I haven't been in a gym for three weeks, which is insane for me. I've been running everyday but I miss the gym so much and I think besides Madeline, the "home" thing I am looking most forward to is working out.

    The rest of today is going to be fun- I'm planning on taking a beachcruiser all around town and the boardwalk, if this fog ever burns off! I tried to go early this morning but I literally couldn't see a few feet in front of me. Burn fog, burn!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/quick-morning-post.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List