Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday

    First of all, I want to say thanks again to all of my readers for the comments on all of my blogs, y'all are the best. And weird, I don't think I've ever typed out "y'all" but I strangely like it.

    Now I may be alone in this, but I am such a morning person. I love getting up at 6am (5am when I'm working) and getting my workout done early and just enjoy the mornings. I love going to bed early and waking up early. Today is a good day, so no wonder I jumped out of bed. Hank had to do a few things at the salon this morning, and when he is done we'll be heading to Las Vegas for the weekend, I am so excited to just swim all weekend in Mandalay Bay's pool, shop, and eat yummy food. I'm not a gambler at all I think its sad to just throw money away like that. Last time we were there with Hank's Dad, he gave me a lot of money and had me gamble with it. I played cards and all sorts of stuff and even though it was fun because it wasn't my money, I ended up crying at the end of the night because I felt so guilty for wasting it. But I guess people think its fun and that's why they spend the money. As for me, I hate it. Hank likes to play poker and blackjack, so if he wants to do that I will probably just find a comfy little seat at the nickle slots so I don't feel guilty for throwing money away if I don't win! No tears this trip! Haha. I know it sounds silly but that's really how I feel. So anway, gambling is not my thing, but I do like Vegas a lot because I truly enjoy doing the whole pool thing. Give me a comfy loungechair and beautiful pool anytime. And luckily Hank is the same way. When we went to Tahiti we literally spent almost two weeks doing that, mixed with swimming in the ocean and it never got boring.

    Errands now, but in just a bit Vivaaaaaa Las Vegas! Yay!Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List