Sunday, June 14, 2009

I love Prescott!

    Today was such a wonderful day and reminded me yet again how happy I am to live here! The summers up in Prescott are definitely something to write home about- usually in the 70s-80s, fresh clean mountain air, and sunny. Today I spent the afternoon outside with friends and it was great. I walked down and met Amber Joy and Lilly (her new rescue puppy!) on the square around noon. I decided to leave Maddie home because Lilly hasn't gotten her spay scars out yet and I didn't want Madeline to encourage her to jump at all. There was the typical huge art fair downtown and Lilly was not having it, so we took her back to Amber's and then walked down to the Brew Pub to meet Adie, Addison and Cathy while they finished their beers. The afternoon turned into just relaxing, walking around and enjoying each other's company. Once Addy went home to eat the girls and I just sat in the grass on the square and had some much needed girl talk. Perfect weather, beautiful day. After hangouts we all decided to go see The Hangover, so we walked back to my house to get Hank and headed to the theater. I thought the movie was definitely funny- I've seen funnier, but this was total laugh out loud material, and it put me in a really good mood! Besides this splitting headache that suddenly appeared, that good mood is still here, now that I'm home and relaxing. Hank and Lance are recording in the living room, and I am going to spend the evening baking some blueberry flax muffins and continuing to organize this mess we made last night.

    I hope everyone had a lovely day! Here are some photos from this afternoon.

    Beautiful Prescott sky
    prescott sky, how i've missed you

    Amber Joy and me
    it was a beautiful day!

    Cactus necklace, so cool
    cactus necklace!

    Amber and Lilly
    the proud new mommy with her pup

    Addison and Adie :)
    adie and addy

    kaliedewhat?Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-love-prescott.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List