Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday


    welcome home, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

    Today was a great day. I got tattooed yesterday ("Tea for two" on me and "Two for tea" on my sister, with teacups and roses), and you can kind of see my extremely swollen thigh in this photo. Feels great. hah. But yeah, today was wonderful. Hank and I woke up and went food shopping - first to the local Farmer's Market, then to Costco, and finally New Frontiers. Because we were gone for so long we literally had to stock up on everything from ketchup to almond milk. I am looking forward to making some quinoa tabouli tomorrow, one of my favorite summer dishes. It keeps wonderfully in the fridge, and it super good as a quick side dish. I like to make a lot and then eat it throughout the week.

    After shopping we took Madeline on a long walk, hung out downtown for awhile, and stopped by the new "barkery," which is a bakery for pups! It's right down the street and we loved it, which is so great. I'd much rather buy from them than a chain store. We got Madeline a few things including a little collapsible water dish to keep in my purse.

    We got home and I went to the gym, had a great workout and now we just finished up watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," which was pretty okay.

    Tomorrow is one of my favorite days, Sunday! And what a nice feeling to not have to have a Monday at work immediately following.

    I'm in a cleaning mode so I am off to attack our hallway closets! Organize, organize!

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday_13.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List