Thursday, June 23, 2011

Britney & Nicki Minaj


    Britney Spears Concert 6/22/11

    Britney Spears Concert 6/22/11

    So last night Hank and I got to "cash in" our birthday present from my sister and see Britney Spears and Nicki Minaj. I've always been the biggest Britney fan, and I absolutely love her. She's been a huge part of my workout, party, and overall life soundtrack for as long as I can remember. I adore her (and yes I realize I am saying I adore a popstar. I do). I'm totally Team Britney, no matter what craziness she's gotten into over the years. And Nicki? I LOVE Nicki and listen to Pink Friday a few times a week. So it was beyond amazing to see both ladies in one night. Nicki played most of my favorite songs, and Britney played a lot of her new songs (which I love too), but also some oldies as well. She also looked amazing, sounded great, and we had the best time dancing around the entire show.

    I also have to say how much I love that Hank is always willing to do fun things like this- all three of us had such a fabulous time and I woke up this morning with the hugest smile on my face. Thanks again to Lauren for the best birthday present ever! Love you sister!


    Britney concert

    a quick dinner, pre-concert!
    Britney concert

    Britney concert

    Britney concert

    Britney Spears Concert 6/22/11

    Britney Spears Concert 6/22/11

    Britney Spears Concert 6/22/11

    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/britney-nicki-minaj.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive