Thursday, June 9, 2011

Would you mind?

    I cringe a little as I type this, because it makes me a little uncomfortable to ask for votes for anything, but I this particular site has been such a positive thing in this little blog's life that I am just going to go ahead and ask anyway!  Top Baby Blogs has introduced me to some of the most awesome mamas and brought me so many new amazing connections. I'd love to stay ranked, so if you wouldn't mind, could you send a vote my way?  All you have to do is click the banner below, then click the owl on the left.  You can vote once a day. Thank you so, so, so much in advance. I seriously have the best readers and I appreciate all of you so much. And thank you for putting up with this small burst of annoying-ness! <3


    Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/would-you-mind.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive