Thursday, June 9, 2011

a June afternoon

    Spending time outside yesterday renewed my spirits and pulled me out from underneath a little storm cloud that was threatening to get comfortable right above my head. Thank goodness for great friends, our quaint little town, and lots and lots of laughter.

    Adie and I (and Henry too) spent the day working on a little project, and we walked and drove and hopped and skipped all over town. It was a great day, and while out and about we decided to capture a bit of it on film.  So, here's a little video from our afternoon!  The song is "Oh! September" by Mirah. Enjoy.


    Source URL: http://sweettattooforgirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-afternoon.html
    Visit sweet tattoo for girls wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive